Trying to learn what your customers want? Market research won't help you.
Market research isn’t going to help you understand your customers’ interests and needs. It may do that in a generic sense, and if some demographic group putting dots in circles meets your needs, you can stop reading now.
But if you really want to know who says what about your company or product and why, you need something much, much better. AND, if you want the ability to respond directly to them about their views, forget about market research.
Think about Oomiji because there isn’t a research company, CRM or email marketing platform in existence that combines what Oomiji does. Here’s a simple test:
- Does your platform automatically append every customer response from web forms or surveys to their contact information?
- Can you view and analyze the actual language that people use to talk about your company or brand?
- Can you segment your customers by their beliefs and the language they use?
- Can you quickly respond to them based on their emotions, perceptions or frustrations?
- Can you ask unlimited numbers of people, unlimited questions as often as you would like without an additional charge?
Oomiji does all that and more to help you understand what your customers want and build relationships with them. Oomiji is an end-to-end solution that enables you to build your customer database, query them with research, which can be closed- or open-ended, segment them by any criteria and respond to them any way you want.
If you’ve been looking for an engagement tool that enables you to learn what your customers are thinking, acknowledge their comments and then respond directly to them based on what they’ve told you, you need to try Oomiji.